PALLET PAL (AUTOMATIC)
Virtually eliminate lifting, bending, and stretching the primary causes of back injury.
This simple, auto-matic unit is ideal for most applications. It incorporates a turntable to allow nearside loading and a system of springs and shock absorbers which lower and raise the unit, as pallets are built up and broken down, to maintain a constant working height.
No power or air supply is required. Pallet loads to 4,500 lbs can be handled.
- Rugged tubular steel frame for loads to 4500 lbs.
- Heavy-duty springs calibrated to bring pallet to most convenient loading and unloading height.
- Proven linkage design maintains level under uneven loading.
- Dampener provides smooth, gradual raising and lowering action without overshoot or spring bounce.
- Low-friction bearing- supported turntable for near-side loading and unloading.
- Phenolic frame cover (optional).
- Fork pockets for relocation by fork truck also extend base for free standing stability
- Leveling feet (optional) allow use on sloping or uneven floors. Free standing, can be easily relocated by fork truck.